Army Ordnance Corps Vacancy: Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to various Defense Civilian posts.
A total of 1,793 posts are filling during this period. RecruitmentTo drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 26 February.
AOC Post-wise Vacancy 2023 Details:
- Tradesman Mate: 1,249
- Fireman: 544
- The age limit for both the posts of Tradesman Mate and Fireman will be between 18 to 25 years. However, relaxation will be given to deserving candidates as per the rules.
- Essential: Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Desirable: Certificate in any trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
- Fireman: Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Selection Process of AOC Recruitment 2023:
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following categories:
- Physical Endurance/Skill Test
- Written exam
- document verification
- medical exam
Candidates selected for the Recruitment Test will have to follow the COVID-19 protocols of the Central/State Government in force at the time of the Recruitment Test. They should have hand sanitizer and masks.
How to apply Army Ordnance Corps?
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Army Ordnance Corps:https://www.aocrecruitment.gov.in/ and click on the Careers or Recruitment option.
Step 2: Refer notification for Army Ordnance Corps and other post vacancies, qualifications, and job requirements and responsibilities.
Step 3: Click on the apply button and fill out the application form.
Step 4: Upload the required documents and submit your application.
Candidates are advised to visit the Official website regularly for updates and to follow the status of their applications.
Army ordnance corps online application