Bank of Baroda Recruitment Acquisition Officer: Bank of Baroda Recruitment Various Manager Jobs, Those candidates want to apply, read the notification detailed before applying, like education qualification, exam fees, the application process, etc.
Regional Acquisition Manager
- Defining marketing and sales strategies for the affluent segment in line with the corporate vision and plan.
- Supervise sales and services for acquisitions executives.
- Track and report sales performance across the revenue line, including transaction pipeline, acquisition results, and market conditions.
- Performance measurement of acquisition executives, coaching and mentoring of acquisition teams.
- Generating new business opportunities from internal and external sources including existing customers and other channels within the Bank
National Acquisition Head
- Responsible for driving the business of the cluster of regions.
- Monitor, consult, and manage the performance of Regional Acquisition Managers.
- Define and implement a corporate strategy for the affluent segment in the sector in line with the corporate vision and plan.
- Connect with key clients and help drive major business deals and transactions.
Head Wealth Technology
- Understanding/advising appropriate IT infrastructure and leading an IT vertical within the Wealth vertical for smooth implementation of various IT initiatives.
- improvement of existing IT infrastructure; Take maximum advantage of the software solutions being provided by the vendors and build a robust IT infrastructure for the wealth business.
- Responsible for leveraging technology which is the need of the hour and supporting various product verticals/ tie-up partners in developing IT synergy for process digitization for better services to customers.
- Responsible for the implementation of insurance and investment solutions for running a wealth business, implementing the integration of functionalities with Mobile Banking (Bobworld); net banking; To support and growing the Adi Dhan business exponentially, and for the maintenance of software solutions.
- Promotion of digital sales through digital push through email/SMS etc.
- Lead Management – Call Centers, Websites, Online Sales, Attachment Sales, – Lead Follow-up, and Closure.
- Responsible for document management – Insurance and MF application and proposal forms – Preservation and recovery for audits, etc.
Radiance Private Sales Head
- Independently manage a team of personal bankers and ensure achievement of overall banking and wealth management business goals through ongoing coaching, support, and effective management as needed.
- Develop strategies to grow private banking footprint in all geographies thereby driving growth
- Contribute to the overall success of the private banking business by driving the entire wealth management business, growing liabilities and assets, and aligning with industry best practices
- Responsible for channel revenue and cost dynamics and consistent growth in channel business profitability
- Provide effective banking and wealth management solutions to customers by collaborating with other departments of the bank such as Wealth Management, Retail Liabilities, CFS, Operations, Credit, etc.
- Provide training and guidance to the team with respect to offering banking and wealth management solutions to clients, compliance processes, and business development to enable continuous portfolio growth.
- Ensure effective people management for the private banking business by working closely with the HR function and driving recruitment, career progression, and development planning for all private bankers.
- Assist team in executing business plans related to Wealth Management Business, AUM Growth, Net New Money, Liability Book Growth, Asset cross-selling, Revenue Generation, and NTB Client Acquisition.
NRI Wealth Product Manager
- Responsible for managing NRI investment products (Mutual Funds, Alternative Investment Products) including new product launches and product enhancements
- Responsible for facilitating NR NTB acquisition across channels including branches, sales and others.
- Measuring and driving proactive customer onboarding and investment activation across channels
- Actively involved with NR Channel to drive portfolio objectives (CASA growth, investment product penetration, book depth, revenue footprint, etc.).
- Ensuring continuous competitive analysis for product features and TD rates etc.
- Planning and running contests and R&R programs to increase business volume
- Coordinate with IT/outside vendors for system development and process/platform initiatives
- Preparation of Sales Incentive Plan (SIP) for NR Channel and ensuring correct calculation and payment. Facility to solve SIP-related queries
- Act as a one-point contact for the international and offshore NR teams and provide ongoing product support on an as-needed basis.
- Create/review/update marketing collateral for NR products
Product Manager (Trade & Foreign Exchange)
- Must be able to support the team on the ground from the central office.
- Coordinate with various departments such as Trade and Foreign Exchange to provide the necessary support to the team.
- Training the team on the products.
- Benchmarking of competing products in the industry.
- Prepare MIS as required to support the team.
Business Regulation – Senior Manager
- Ensuring that business is conducted by the team in compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Educating the team at the ground level about the regulatory compliances to be followed, documents to be collected for the same.
- Interacting with the customer wherever necessary to ensure compliance.
- Must ensure to update the team on recent and relevant guidelines
Product Head – Private Banking
- Banks should be enabled to develop the private banking segment.
- Plan and execute strategy with seniors to grow business through this segment.
- Coordinating with various departments like Trade & Foreign Exchange, Corporate Finance, Retail Banking, etc. Providing necessary support to the customers and the team at the ground level.
- Coordinating with departments for syndicated loans, working capital, IPO, etc.
- Study and adopt industry best practices to grow the segment
Group Sales Head (Virtual RM Sales Head)
- Define and implement a corporate strategy for the affluent segment in line with the corporate vision and plan
- Formulate market and sales strategy to manage existing customer base, and track and monitor sales across business territories.
- Management, coaches, and advisory team to help you achieve your KRAs and outperform set benchmarks
- Connect with key clients (individuals and corporates) and help drive major business deals and transactions
- Build internal and external relationships to help create business growth opportunities
- Promote a demonstrated leadership and ethical culture in the sector
- Conduct individual and joint performance reviews for all profiles reporting to him
- Responsible for meeting legal and compliance requirements.
Private Banker – Radiance Pvt.
- Acquisition of new customer relationships and development/management of existing personal customer relationships (TRV > INR 15 Cr)
- Initiates develops and maintains customer relationships while actively contributing to business growth and the Bank’s financial goals
- Responsible for overall revenue and profitability goals across the mapped private client base
- The mapped customer base is expected to drive solicitation, presentation, closing, and ongoing management of personal banking products
- Liaises with the Private Banking product teams to stay abreast of investment and other product offerings and acts as the customer’s window to the Private Banking services offered by the Bank.
- Responsible for up-to-date compliance, KYC, and client profiles on all mapped customers
- Responsible for creating and maintaining investment charters/wealth plans for all mapped clients based on an assessment of risk tolerance, investment horizon, and suitability for each client and marketing suitable products and services based on the charter
- Keeps abreast of market trends and developments, customer preferences, and new/innovative products
- Contributes to all aspects of the marketing mix including product development, higher operational efficiency, and customer service
- Independently sets up meeting systems, completes meeting reports, and establishes a robust follow-up system to ensure coverage of the mapped customer base
- Independently participates, estimates, queries, responds to, and prepares written presentations and other documents
- Expected to achieve a high level of service standards and maximize customer satisfaction.
Wealth Strategist (Investment Insurance)
- Driving investment products through the sales team
- Educate the customer about investment and insurance options and potential risks
- Research and analyze investments, strategies, and market conditions to optimize investment portfolios,
- To combine analytical abilities, broad financial knowledge, and customer service skills to help clients define and reach their financial goals.
- Ownership of investment and insurance goals of the cluster/location to which they are mapped
- Increase in AUM
- Access to a client base for onboarding new investors in MF/investment from the existing client base
- Enhanced Productivity of RM (Investment & Insurance Products)
- Ensuring superior customer experience through qualitative and quantitative subvention
- Portfolio Monitoring, Rebalancing, and Review
Apply for more Banking Jobs: Click Here