EPFO SSA Recruitment 2023: Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) is inviting online applications for the recruitment process for the posts of SSA and Stenographer. Those candidates who have the required qualifications can apply for this post. Candidates should read the detailed official notification before applying online form.
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has released notification of online applications for the recruitment process for the posts of SSA and Stenographer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of EPFO at epfindia.gov.in till 26 April. Application forms in any other mode will not be accepted.
A total of 2859 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment drive. Out of which 2674 vacancies are for the post of Social Security Assistant and 185 vacancies are for the post of Stenographer (Group C).
- Application Start Date: March 27, 2028
- Registration Last Date: April 26, 2023
EPFP Vacancy details
Total Posts- 2859
- Social Security Assistant – 2674
- Stenographer (Group C) – 185
EPFO SSA eligibility
Candidates should be passed a Graduation degree and can apply with a speed of 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi. Pay Level 5 – Rs 29,200-92,300 will be Rs.
Stenographer: Applicant must have passed 12th class. They will also have to fulfill the skill test criteria to qualify.
The application fee for General/EWS and OBC candidates is Rs.700 for both posts. The payment of fee is exempted for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwBD, Women, and Ex-Servicemen.
The age limit for both these posts is 18-27 years as of the last date of application. Age relaxation will be as per the rules.
How to Apply for EPFO Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official website www.epfindia.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment tab on the homepage
- Now, fill out the application form as instructed.
- Upload all the required documents and submit the application.
- Take a hard copy of the submitted application for future reference.
To find more Odisha Job News: Click Here