RI salary in Odisha: Odisha RI is a Group-B level job, RI is known as Revenue Inspector, and this job profile is a collection of revenue and land settlement-based jobs. So many candidates want to know the RI Salary. Before we discuss RI Salary, first we should know the details recruitment of RI. Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission is conducted for the RI Recruitment.
The Odisha RI salary as per the new salary increment notification and regularise of Odisha Government Job. We can expect the salary structure for the upcoming 2023 cycle as well.
Pay Matrix Level: Level 9
Pay Matrix Cell: Cell 9
RI Pay Scale: INR 35,400/-
RI salary in Odisha: Per month RI salary in Odisha is INR 35,400/- and other allowances also get benefits. The Remuneration of a Revenue Inspector (RI) in Odisha could range from around INR 9,300 to INR 34,800 per month, with an additional grade pay of around INR 4,200. Please note that these figures are approximate and can vary.
It’s important to keep in mind that salary structures may change over time, and it’s always best to refer to the latest official notifications or consult with the relevant government department or organization to get accurate and up-to-date information on salary scales.
RI Education Qualification: Candidates should pass the Degree in any discipline.
RI Age Limit: Candidates should be 21 years to 32 years
Odisha RI Job Profile
The Odisha RI has several job responsibilities. The Odisha RI job profile includes the following duties for the candidates:
1. Resolution of delinquent tax problems.
2. Direct service of legal documents, such as subpoenas, warrants, notices of assessment, and garnishments.
3. Prepare briefs and assist in searching and seizing records to prepare charges and documentation for court cases.
4. Conduct independent field audits and investigations of income tax returns to verify information or to amend tax liabilities.
5. Enter tax return information into computers for processing.
How to apply for Odisha RI Recruitment 2023?
1. First candidates wait for the official notification of RI Recruitment
2. According to the Commission’s mentioned date online application will open.
3. Visit the Commission website and apply online.
Get more Odisha Job News: Click Here