UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023 | UPSC career: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an official notification combined medical exam . Candidates who want to apply for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination.
So we request you to read all the notifications related to UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023 given below.
Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Name of Exam: Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Examination 2023
Name of Post: Various Medical Officer Vacancies
Total Vacancies:- 1261
Apply Mode: Online
Important date UPSC CMS exam 2023
- The last date for submission of the application is Date 09.05.2023 up to 06.00 PM.
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2023) | UPSC combined medical service 2023
- The age of a candidate should not have attained for this examination 32 years as on 1st August 2023,
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023
- For admission to the examination, a candidate must qualify in the written and practical parts of the final MBBS examination.
- For more details see the notification.
Application Fee | UPSC cms 2023
- For Female/SC/ST/PWD candidates: nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.200/-,
- Payment Type: online offline.
UPSC CMS Vacancy 2023 Details | UPSC New Exam Jobs
|Post Name: Fitter
|Medical Officer Grade in the General Duty Medical Officer Grade of Sub-cadre of Central Health Service
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer ADMO in Railway
|General Duty Medical Officer GDMO Grade II in NDMS
|General Duty Medical Officer GDMO in various Delhi Municipal Council
How to apply for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Candidates are required to apply online using the “www.upsconline.nic.in”.
- Search ads.
- Open the notification and check eligibility.
- After that click on apply and fill out the form correctly.
- Then click on the final submit button and take the print of the application form.